我謀殺了我的 CD 33 / CD 33 Wrecked

Hi Alfcat,

Can I know what happened.
Thank for CD And DVD arrangement

Ricky C K NG
3#
harrypoon 發表於 2007-9-23 23:34:11 | 只看該作者
Alfcat Sir,

Sorry to hear this.  That's one of the reasons I am quite reluctant to do modi work.  Another reason is lazy.

The quality of your group photo is very acceptable.  Good to have a classmate taking group photo.  Thank you.

Harry
4#
 樓主| alfcat 發表於 2007-9-24 12:39:59 | 只看該作者
I am glad to hear that you are satisfied with the CD & DVD's results. Next time we meet in a class like this, I will bring along my better equipment.

It is not a SINGLE mistake that I made for wrecking my CD 33, it is a series of mistakes.

I was hoping to change some of the capacitors close to the OPAMP part. Unfortunately, the capacitors feet are like 八字腳. It is really hard to pull the capacitors out and I can't cut them out from the top. Finally, I pulled some of those "rings" out from the PCB.

Then, I hope to fix the error; trying to re-direct the connection to another part of the PCB. I scratched the red paint off so that I can solder onto the PCB directly. I "think" I chose the wrong ground to ground one or two of those capacitors .... ended up burning the big Resistor.

My lesson:

First, don't try to do MODI / DIY when it is late at night OR when you are already tired.

Second, be calm and don't RUSH. Sit down, think and re-think before you try to rescue / recover your errors.

Third, don't be OVER-confident. We can always make mistakes.
5#
SSWONG 發表於 2007-9-24 17:56:02 | 只看該作者
Alfcat,

Don't be dissapointed , may be the baord still can alive.

1) Use the multimeter to trace the track and which component it will connect to the losose ring, then direct connect using a wire to that component, don't scrach the pcb board to connect, you may break the narrow cu line in the PCB.

2) if only resistor burn then find the value to replace then reconnect correctly and see.

but i agree with you that never continue when u feel tire especially at night... i had done a lot misken when tire at night to... so now whenever i feel tire i will stop.... and better wait for morning to recheck then only power up....
6#
viewer 發表於 2007-9-24 18:12:01 | 只看該作者
alfcat,

can you posted the front and  back of cd-33 pcb to what happen.
it may not dead.

Thanks.
7#
DUALXEON 發表於 2007-9-25 05:11:27 | 只看該作者
Cat Sir

So Sad

小問題你自己以解决.買WBT錫用.

如果下次D錫溶吾到,吾好用死力拉出來,試下》加鍚.吾得再加鍚、吸.吾得再加鍚、吸.吾得再加鍚、吸.一定得.

如果都吾得,你自己知答案. :
8#
 樓主| alfcat 發表於 2007-9-25 08:10:43 | 只看該作者
多謝 DualXeon 兄指教 ... 今次個教訓都幾貴 .... 哈哈
9#
 樓主| alfcat 發表於 2007-9-25 09:43:20 | 只看該作者
DualXeon 兄,

小弟用的已是 Cardas 錫. 但真失敗的是在個人太燥了 ... 一時之間不能接受失敗 ... 結果整到塊板瓜咗 ....
10#
 樓主| alfcat 發表於 2007-9-25 16:07:01 | 只看該作者
慘不忍睹的場面.

我也不能相信是我做成的後果. 英明盡喪.

本帖子中包含更多資源

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有帳號?註冊

x
11#
modi 發表於 2007-9-26 09:37:53 | 只看該作者
還不是很嚴重呢,可能還有得救。
12#
SSWONG 發表於 2007-9-26 16:32:35 | 只看該作者
Dear alfcat,

I think still can cure lah.....

suggestion.

1) use torch light to help you see the circuit connection (torch light/lamp shine at the back n you can the the font circiut, the do it opposite u can see the other side since it is a 2 layer board. Then use multimeter to confirm.

E.g, say ring at point A is out, then u check how many line connect to this point A at both surface (front & back). After that u connect your component at A point direct to other component which is connected to point A using other wire.

ss
13#
 樓主| alfcat 發表於 2007-9-26 22:46:31 | 只看該作者
Dear WINDWSS,

Oh, I will bring it back to Mainland for repair. The shop I got this CD from said they can help me send it back to the factory. HOPEFULLY, they will put what is still working onto a NEW PCB and charge me say some hundred dollars or so.

Have my fingers crossed .... :
14#
DUALXEON 發表於 2007-10-3 12:12:04 | 只看該作者
Cat Sir

好小事有可能飛線0K,上次我部CD機同你情况差吾多,最後Modi Sir出口幫我攪好.當你嚴重Modi Sir出手一定0K.拿返去修理分分鐘你落靚料無回頭.

Modi Sir 己經出口幫你呢.
15#
 樓主| alfcat 發表於 2007-10-3 15:46:05 | 只看該作者
多謝 DualXeon, Modi Sir 的指點. 始終這是我自己一手一腳造成的, 我會先試自己攪唔攪得掂 ... 現在塊板已返了大陸, 過兩天便知如何. 真係唔掂, 先找 Modi Sir 幫忙, 因為我相信他也是忙人一個 ....

下次一定會好小心同唔好心急做任何 Modification ....
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 09:01 , Processed in 0.046717 second(s), 25 queries , Gzip On.

© 2001-2011 Powered by Discuz! X3.2. Theme By Yeei!

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表