打印 上一主題 下一主題

CJ Preamp -"Dee" sound, any help??

[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
harrypoon 發表於 2006-8-3 18:27:29 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
With guidance and patience of KK and William, I finally completed
my first DIY toy.   

However, there is a problem to be resolved – this is "dee" sound that existed before the output delay started, but once the output delay started, the "dee" sound disappeared.   

Any member have such problem, and know the solution :?:

KK,
Have you received by email sent this Monday?  I've re-soldered the grounding to the output delay board, but the problem still exist.

Harry
2#
kk_ho 發表於 2006-8-3 23:12:51 | 只看該作者

Re: CJ Preamp -"Dee" sound, any help??

Harry,

Let me check my reference in hififever office at coming SUN.
Will let you know the result soon.

KK.

[quote:b61caf3d08="hpn"]With guidance and patience of KK and William, I finally completed
my first DIY toy.   

However, there is a problem to be resolved – this is "dee" sound that existed before the output delay started, but once the output delay started, the "dee" sound disappeared.   

Any member have such problem, and know the solution :?:

KK,
Have you received by email sent this Monday?  I've re-soldered the grounding to the output delay board, but the problem still exist.

Harry[/quote]
3#
 樓主| harrypoon 發表於 2006-8-5 10:57:51 | 只看該作者
KK,

Thanks, and await your advice.  

This morning, I removed the output delay and connect direct to the RCA output pin.  The "dee" sound disappeared.  So, it appears the problem is with the output delay.

Harry
4#
kk_ho 發表於 2006-8-5 12:17:06 | 只看該作者
Harry,

Not the delay board, I know what happen, will test at Sunday.

Will let you know ASAP.

I cannot test it at my home because all equipement send to HF APM office.

KK

[quote:97ea8b25f3="hpn"]KK,

Thanks, and await your advice.  

This morning, I removed the output delay and connect direct to the RCA output pin.  The "dee" sound disappeared.  So, it appears the problem is with the output delay.

Harry[/quote]
5#
 樓主| harrypoon 發表於 2006-8-7 09:53:59 | 只看該作者
KK,

Yesterday was in hurry.  So, I better recap what should be done.

From the output (i.e. the part soldered to the RCA output), solder a 47k resistor, and connect the resistor to ground.  Questions :-

(1) Both channels are connected to the same grounding point - am I correct?

(2) Do I need to use two 47k resistors - i.e. one for each channel, or just connect both channels to one 47k resistors?

You've mentioned the possible damage that could cause without output delay design, but I've forgotten the reason.  Can you explain the reason once more?

Thanks
Harry
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

GMT+8, 2024-4-23 23:17 , Processed in 0.030621 second(s), 24 queries , Gzip On.

© 2001-2011 Powered by Discuz! X3.2. Theme By Yeei!

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表