找回密碼
 註冊
查看: 9167|回復: 3

Spark Audio CDT-17A Schematics

[複製鏈接]
alfcat 發表於 2008-3-24 13:06:50 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Dear Friends,

I just got this partial Spark Cayin CDT-17A schematics. Is it the real thing?

CAT

本帖子中包含更多資源

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有帳號?註冊

x
Koifarm 發表於 2008-4-2 23:34:56 | 顯示全部樓層
The schematic you show is a very small part of the total schematic. It looks very similar as the MHZS output stage.

The best improvement you get by connecting the DAC output with a I/V resistor to the input of the tubestage on your schematic.
This is the same mod as on my shanling CD T 100se. I think the Cayin has the same DAC's.( pcm1792)

Now you have bypassed all the opamps in the analoge path.

It is better for me to explain if you have the full schematic and a PCB layout.

Connecting the DAC output direcly to a tube stage is the best mod i ever heart. The less parts the better the sound. And because there are a view parts left to use, you can take the best parts for it. Most there is then only one capacitor in the whole audiopath.
 樓主| alfcat 發表於 2008-4-5 11:17:54 | 顯示全部樓層
Dear Koifarm,

I can't find the schematics for this CDT-17A so far. It is a bit strange as it has been out in the market for over TWO years.

I went back to China some days ago and look for this CD player. The price in China is even higher than here in Hong Kong!

No chance to go to my bank yet; so can't give you the information. We have a long weekend here this week. Will provide you with the information next week. Will also scan you the mailing receipt I got as well.

I will probably get my colleague's faulty KT-88 later next week and seek your help on how to fix it. The Power Amp gives off "sssss" noise in the Right Channel after using for 1 hour or so .... and the output transformer gets abnormally HOT. Will have to pick it up first and take some photos.

CAT
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 16:59 , Processed in 0.024590 second(s), 25 queries , Gzip On.

© 2001-2011 Powered by Discuz! X3.2. Theme By Yeei!

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表