找回密碼
 註冊
查看: 4935|回復: 0

Code of conduct in discussion forum

[複製鏈接]
alant 發表於 2008-3-12 17:21:11 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
As a HiFi DIY beginner of me, discussion forum is a good place where I can get more HiFi information such that I can make correct decision in product selection. I would like to express my expectation about discussion forum as below:

The goal of HiFi discussion forum is to provide an open platform for any person to speak freely about his/her opinion in HiFi matter such that:
1) Beginner can learn more information
2) Expertise can share his/her experience to other people

There is no discrimination for any kind of people. They can be:
1) Beginner vs expertise
2) Male vs female
3) Junior vs senior
4) Rich vs poor (even said "poor", but should have excess money to play HiFi)
5) etc...

Although any person can speak freely, he or she should maintain a good code of conduct and express the opinion positively. Any personal conflict should not appear in the discussion forum.
The world is always changing. Bill Gate from Microsoft who has occupied the top No. 1 billionaire in the world for 13 years has just resigned recently. In year 2008, his friend Warren Buffett who is a stock market investor has just subsituted into this position and ranked top No. 1 billionaire in the world. Li Ka Shing, a Hong Kong based property investor is just out of top 10, and is ranked top 11 billionaire in the world. (Ref: http://finance.yahoo.com/banking-budgeting/article/104529/World-Billionaires-2008 ). But, I cannot see any big boss in HiFi industry around the world, not to say top 10, to occupy a seat within top 100. HiFi industry is highly competitive. Hi-end product has high profit margin, but low volume. Low-end product has large volume, but low profit margin. It is difficult for big bosses in HiFi industry to enter into top billionaire in the world unless they can diversify their business to other value-added industries.
Bill gate or Warren Buffett can be a HiFi DIY beginner as it is a hobby and DIY can provide customerized product differentiation to meet individual's need while standard commercial product cannot offer it. For this reason, a big boss or expertise in HiFi industry can be seem to be just a small potato in some beginner's eyes. Again, anyone should behave positively in the discussion forum as many eyes always looking at it.

B. regards,
alant
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 19:56 , Processed in 0.023515 second(s), 25 queries , Gzip On.

© 2001-2011 Powered by Discuz! X3.2. Theme By Yeei!

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表