找回密碼
 註冊
查看: 11260|回復: 12

Apart from Hi Fi /Speaker, anyone also interest in Headphone

[複製鏈接]
VRAngel 發表於 2005-11-24 00:44:39 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Anyone also want to share your listening experinece of headphones ??

I've the following :

Senn. HD600

AKG K271S, K240DF, K241

Alessandro M1
KelvinTang 發表於 2005-11-25 02:30:13 | 顯示全部樓層
I have M1
and IEM E3C :wink:

and thinking of AKG K701 or Senn HD650...

btw, l have one Senn headphone long long time ago (about 13 years) and forgot the model......except the sweet sound from it......

I like to listen to vocal and violin......he he from my nickname, my hifi gear is 300B + 3/5a = wonderful sound 8)
 樓主| VRAngel 發表於 2005-11-26 09:04:39 | 顯示全部樓層
[quote:cf72923c7b="3/5a"]I have M1
and IEM E3C :wink:

and thinking of AKG K701 or Senn HD650...

btw, l have one Senn headphone long long time ago (about 13 years) and forgot the model......except the sweet sound from it......

I like to listen to vocal and violin......he he from my nickname, my hifi gear is 300B + 3/5a = wonderful sound 8)[/quote]

I have IEM ER6i, and just listened to many Hi-end IEMs (e.g. ER4P,S, E4, E6, Super fi ...) yesterday from a small gathering. Now can't forget how wonderful sound of ER4 (both P & S)
KelvinTang 發表於 2005-11-27 03:05:22 | 顯示全部樓層
may be you are a member of local headphone forum, am i correct?

my friend also likes the clear sound character of ER4 with iPod Nano...but he is now using E3C also after hearing my one \/
 樓主| VRAngel 發表於 2005-11-27 11:55:07 | 顯示全部樓層
[quote:ae649d193a="3/5a"]may be you are a member of local headphone forum, am i correct?

my friend also likes the clear sound character of ER4 with iPod Nano...but he is now using E3C also after hearing my one \/[/quote]

Yes, I'm also a member of that headphone forum.

I've heard E4 and ER4(P&S) and my feeling is that E4 is more balance in all the range but ER4 is much more clear and clean sound (maybe so called the monitor sound).

BTW, I also tried Nano from one member of that headphone forum, but the sound is a bit disappointed apart from the outlook if comparing with other iPod player.
KelvinTang 發表於 2005-11-27 13:02:03 | 顯示全部樓層
[quote:db4d14d4d6="ViceRockAngel"][quote:db4d14d4d6="3/5a"]may be you are a member of local headphone forum, am i correct?

my friend also likes the clear sound character of ER4 with iPod Nano...but he is now using E3C also after hearing my one \/[/quote]

I've heard E4 and ER4(P&S) and my feeling is that E4 is more balance in all the range but ER4 is much more clear and clean sound (maybe so called the monitor sound).

BTW, I also tried Nano from one member of that headphone forum, but the sound is a bit disappointed apart from the outlook if comparing with other iPod player.[/quote]

Great, I also visit this local forum frequently but I am CD-ROM.....and I have impression on your nickname coz the message in your signature is impressive....

I also tried Nano several times with same songs in lossless and wave format, I could say it reserved the sound characters of iPod series...a little bit thin and hard....and obviously it is not my cup of tea...

I have tried 4th iPod and iAudio X5 and finally got X5...sound is warm, soft, rich in details and message...and it matches good with E3C and M1....although its 'boom' bass with M1 may be out of my expectation but I always use M1 with my marantz CDP....clear and balance sound....
 樓主| VRAngel 發表於 2005-11-29 01:12:53 | 顯示全部樓層
[quote:741d82f634="3/5a"][quote:741d82f634="ViceRockAngel"][quote:741d82f634="3/5a"]may be you are a member of local headphone forum, am i correct?

BTW, I also tried Nano from one member of that headphone forum, but the sound is a bit disappointed apart from the outlook if comparing with other iPod player.[/quote]

Great, I also visit this local forum frequently but I am CD-ROM.....and I have impression on your nickname coz the message in your signature is impressive....

I also tried Nano several times with same songs in lossless and wave format, I could say it reserved the sound characters of iPod series...a little bit thin and hard....and obviously it is not my cup of tea...

I have tried 4th iPod and iAudio X5 and finally got X5...sound is warm, soft, rich in details and message...and it matches good with E3C and M1....although its 'boom' bass with M1 may be out of my expectation but I always use M1 with my marantz CDP....clear and balance sound....[/quote]

Thanks and hope can see you at that forum too coz we've regular meeting for headphone/earphone/hp amp stuff.

I also have iPod 4G and it seems sound different from nano (as for only several mins. listening). I asked some other members and they have the same opinion that even iPod mini could win nano a lot.

For iAudio, which I don't have or tried yet, many say it needs to use the EQ for better sound which is in contrary to iPod...... :?:  :?:
KelvinTang 發表於 2005-11-29 02:16:34 | 顯示全部樓層
[quote:ad5163fd6f="ViceRockAngel"][quote:ad5163fd6f="3/5a"][quote:ad5163fd6f="ViceRockAngel"][quote:ad5163fd6f="3/5a"]may be you are a member of local headphone forum, am i correct?

I have tried 4th iPod and iAudio X5 and finally got X5...sound is warm, soft, rich in details and message...and it matches good with E3C and M1....although its 'boom' bass with M1 may be out of my expectation but I always use M1 with my marantz CDP....clear and balance sound....[/quote]

Thanks and hope can see you at that forum too coz we've regular meeting for headphone/earphone/hp amp stuff.

I also have iPod 4G and it seems sound different from nano (as for only several mins. listening). I asked some other members and they have the same opinion that even iPod mini could win nano a lot.

For iAudio, which I don't have or tried yet, many say it needs to use the EQ for better sound which is in contrary to iPod...... :?:  :?:[/quote]

Nano is really so disappointed? I just recommend it to my friend who actually like X5 more than Nano but she like the cool outlook of Nano.  :roll:

Also, she like E3C after trying my one with Nano. May be she will be the second one of my friends to have E3C after trying my one.... :

It is personal favour to use EQ and I could say iAudio is not necessary to use EQ to delivery wonderful sound. But its functions in adjusting sound to suit individual 'taste' is very useful and powerful. I use flat most of time with E3C and M1 and sound great.

Btw, I am enjoying Bee Gees with M1 & CDP.... 8)
ewcl 發表於 2005-11-29 12:09:17 | 顯示全部樓層

Headphone

個人覺得headphone就很微弱的聲音效果都好易聽出, 大喇叭就煩好多...環境,amp, cd player, speaker cable, power cord......全部都要$$$$..

唯一選大喇叭的原因就係唔洗塞住個耳...舒服d

可以一齊(豬朋狗友)交流(聽). :roll:
 樓主| VRAngel 發表於 2005-11-30 00:37:26 | 顯示全部樓層

Re: Headphone

[quote:241f9d03fd="ewcl"]個人覺得headphone就很微弱的聲音效果都好易聽出, 大喇叭就煩好多...環境,amp, cd player, speaker cable, power cord......全部都要$$$$..

唯一選大喇叭的原因就係唔洗塞住個耳...舒服d

可以一齊(豬朋狗友)交流(聽). :roll:[/quote]

You're right, sometime headphone is kind of self-centre. But headphone has another merits that you can listen to music even at the midnight without afftecting others. Also, the cost is less expensive than speakers. Hence, you can own a number of headphones at the same time which may not be the case for speaker.
ewcl 發表於 2005-11-30 01:00:11 | 顯示全部樓層

[quote:88adcad3dd="ViceRockAngel"][quote:88adcad3dd="ewcl"]個人覺得headphone就很微弱的聲音效果都好易聽出, 大喇叭就煩好多...環境,amp, cd player, speaker cable, power cord......全部都要$$$$..

唯一選大喇叭的原因就係唔洗塞住個耳...舒服d

You're right, sometime headphone is kind of self-centre. But headphone has another merits that you can listen to music even at the midnight without afftecting others. Also, the cost is less expensive than speakers. Hence, you can own a number of headphones at the same time which may not be the case for speaker.[/quote]

果次o係雜誌見到對headphone 要成3千幾, 你有興趣嗎?...不過我就覺得不值.因為條線好易break. 之前幾對都同一命運, 可能我係粗人啦. :
 樓主| VRAngel 發表於 2005-11-30 01:29:50 | 顯示全部樓層

[quote:692883aec7="ewcl"][quote:692883aec7="ViceRockAngel"][quote:692883aec7="ewcl"]個人覺得headphone就很微弱的聲音效果都好易聽出, 大喇叭就煩好多...環境,amp, cd player, speaker cable, power cord......全部都要$$$$..

唯一選大喇叭的原因就係唔洗塞住個耳...舒服d

You're right, sometime headphone is kind of self-centre. But headphone has another merits that you can listen to music even at the midnight without afftecting others. Also, the cost is less expensive than speakers. Hence, you can own a number of headphones at the same time which may not be the case for speaker.[/quote]

果次o係雜誌見到對headphone 要成3千幾, 你有興趣嗎?...不過我就覺得不值.因為條線好易break. 之前幾對都同一命運, 可能我係粗人啦. :[/quote]

Someone paid USD900 (over HK$7,000) for an In-Ear type as portable earphone, that's called 發燒....  :?: :idea:
ewcl 發表於 2005-11-30 09:35:44 | 顯示全部樓層

[quote:98c548a711="ViceRockAngel"][quote:98c548a711="ewcl"][quote:98c548a711="ViceRockAngel"][quote:98c548a711="ewcl"]個人覺得headphone就很微弱的聲音效果都好易聽出, 大喇叭就煩好多...環境,amp, cd player, speaker cable, power cord......全部都要$$$$..

唯一選大喇叭的原因就係唔洗塞住個耳...舒服d

果次o係雜誌見到對headphone 要成3千幾, 你有興趣嗎?...不過我就覺得不值.因為條線好易break. 之前幾對都同一命運, 可能我係粗人啦. :[/quote]

Someone paid USD900 (over HK$7,000) for an In-Ear type as portable earphone, that's called 發燒....  :?: :idea:[/quote]

oooo.....真係發燒... :twisted:
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 18:12 , Processed in 0.046858 second(s), 25 queries , Gzip On.

© 2001-2011 Powered by Discuz! X3.2. Theme By Yeei!

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表