soundfocus 發表於 2007-9-19 10:18:57 | 顯示全部樓層
Dear all,

Hi Viewer, Hi Superwhite, Hi Windwss

I'm Abhader08
2#
soundfocus 發表於 2007-9-19 10:24:31 | 顯示全部樓層
Dear all,

I am a Hifi Fever member that using Adhader08 as my nick name previously,
due to didn't log in to this forum for a long period until the password also has been forgot.
It's is a good news to see there are few new members join this forum and modifying the player lately.
Since the circuit no so reliable but modification or upgrade is a must. my personal advice is first to upgrade the tube and Op-Amp. WE, Tungsol and Bendix are the only tubes which acceptable. WE having the outstanding performance among them, WE giving me a very comfort level of listening, live like music and sweet vocal which Tungsol and Bendix can't deliver. BB627AP is my first option for upgrade. Wider, deeper sound stage and clarity are the main improvements after changed from the original BB2604. And when I installed AD797 before, it's disappointed me.
Finally, I suggest to change all the capacitors in the player. Blackgate N, NH, NX are the best E-Cap I had tried, Nichicon also can be considered for those who don't want to invest to much into it. There are plenty of brands of film cap for you to chose like Audionote, V-cap, Jensen, Mundoff and Hovland, it's all depend the result you intent to have because different brand have its own characteristic.

Enjoy. Wink Wink Wink Wink
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

GMT+8, 2024-5-12 19:40 , Processed in 0.023753 second(s), 19 queries , Gzip On.

© 2001-2011 Powered by Discuz! X3.2. Theme By Yeei!

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表