註冊
查看: 7099|回復: 11
打印 上一主題 下一主題

question about the 搭棚膽後級

[複製鏈接]
1#
oldbeandad 發表於 2008-2-10 11:37:41 | 顯示全部樓層
Hello Icefireman,

Have you bought the 2A3 power amp kit yet?  If not, I would advise you to hold until you finish the class because you are going to take the course.  You may discuss with your tutor about your project in mind.  There are a lot of points that you need to consider before you pay for the transformers which are very important in a tube amp and are the most expensive parts.  For example, single-ended, parallel single-ended or push-pull would you like to go for?  Should you like a single-ended, it is better for you to have a pair of sensitive speakers, say 90 dB or above because  a 2A3 gives you just 3.5 Watts output.  And, you better choose the output transformer with 2.5k Ohms load or 3k Ohms load for push-pull which will give you a maxium of 15 Watts.  2A3 is a triode tube which is more suitable for single-ended.  Also, you have to consider the driver tube too.  For 2A3, it is better to have a high mu tube for the driver stage, such as 6SL7, 12AX7, 2A6 or EF86......  What about the rectification? Tube or Diode? Self-biasing or fixed biasing?  You have to clear that.  Otherwise, you would not know which power transformer that you need.
Well, do you really enjoy the sound of 2A3?  Please bear in mind that people would have their own taste in music and have different sensitive response to sound quality too.  Or I should say that it is subjective.  Me, I like 2A3 very much.
Hope you enjoy the DIY class as well as your project.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 22:25 , Processed in 0.020161 second(s), 19 queries , Gzip On.

© 2001-2011 Powered by Discuz! X3.2. Theme By Yeei!

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表