註冊
查看: 7309|回復: 14
打印 上一主題 下一主題

我謀殺了我的 CD 33 / CD 33 Wrecked

[複製鏈接]
1#
SSWONG 發表於 2007-9-24 17:56:02 | 顯示全部樓層
Alfcat,

Don't be dissapointed , may be the baord still can alive.

1) Use the multimeter to trace the track and which component it will connect to the losose ring, then direct connect using a wire to that component, don't scrach the pcb board to connect, you may break the narrow cu line in the PCB.

2) if only resistor burn then find the value to replace then reconnect correctly and see.

but i agree with you that never continue when u feel tire especially at night... i had done a lot misken when tire at night to... so now whenever i feel tire i will stop.... and better wait for morning to recheck then only power up....
2#
SSWONG 發表於 2007-9-26 16:32:35 | 顯示全部樓層
Dear alfcat,

I think still can cure lah.....

suggestion.

1) use torch light to help you see the circuit connection (torch light/lamp shine at the back n you can the the font circiut, the do it opposite u can see the other side since it is a 2 layer board. Then use multimeter to confirm.

E.g, say ring at point A is out, then u check how many line connect to this point A at both surface (front & back). After that u connect your component at A point direct to other component which is connected to point A using other wire.

ss
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 03:21 , Processed in 0.018660 second(s), 20 queries , Gzip On.

© 2001-2011 Powered by Discuz! X3.2. Theme By Yeei!

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表