查看: 25207|回復: 44
打印 上一主題 下一主題

Find replacement for MHZS CD33E PCB board

[複製鏈接]
1#
SSWONG 發表於 2008-8-12 16:54:01 | 顯示全部樓層
Hi... viewer & alfcat,

how r u both???

You both good lah didn't use the CD33 already so less headache.... i'm still using the bada HD21 which is quite similar to CD33, really vomit blood.... as usual the CD tray always having problem... and i suspect it is due to over heat, currently i play the CDP without the cover so less problem now.

recently busy DIY tube preamp to sell.

recently face a problem when separate the audiolab 8000A internally to pre & power. afetr separete it and use my tube preamp on the audiolab power amp, my preamp casing become like a microphone, when knock the casing of the preamp, the sound of knocking will come out from speaker, any idea on this??

Dear Spell,

Ifu decided not to repair it, then u mau consider to remove the tube output stage and use it to reconstruct a tube buffer. then u can use optical output to DAC then into tube buffer.

if sound some times has, sometimes don't have then check the connection of the cable from the board to the RCA connector and also check the capacitor nerest to the tube at output stage. since this cap very near to the tube it might be damage by the heat from the tube.

: ) i'm from Malaysia.
2#
SSWONG 發表於 2008-8-14 09:36:05 | 顯示全部樓層
Dear Cat,

It is not de de grounding problem.... my preamp is working well on 8000A (without internal separate to pre & power), for 8000A, in order to fully release its power, we need to separte it internally.

My problem is that when i use the (internal spearted 8000A), my preamp casing act like a mic, whatever sound u make on the preamp casing will be transfer to the speaker through the power amp.
Most probably is the problem of 8000A after internal separation.

Spell,
Ha... learning modification & DIy need to pay for lesson at initial stage, most probably may spoil some PCB especially those china made product...
anyway it is a good start.

I personally suggest not to spend much to modify the CD33 since this player not reliable, the more u modify more problem will come, you may really vomit bloood. If want to mod, better mod the MF A3 and a a tube buffer after the DAC.
3#
SSWONG 發表於 2008-8-21 10:54:12 | 顯示全部樓層
Dear Cat,

no mater knock on which part, as long as it will create the sound/vibration, this will transfer to the speaker....

I think it shld be Microphonics problem, any method to solve it.

Actually this will not happen when i use the intergrated amp as power amp.

i need to reconfirm by plug into the full power amp like 8000P and so on only can judge the problem is due to my DIY preamp or due to the 8000A when sperate internally.

Hmm, recently had made a DIY double helix interconnect as recomended by www.vhaudio.com, not bad.
4#
SSWONG 發表於 2008-8-22 11:54:19 | 顯示全部樓層
Just some sharing.
last night i take a look on the circuit on my 8000A, maybe i know how to solve this microphonic problem.

when i use 8000a as power amp without internal separation, the signal actually is smaller as half will goto the power amp of 8000A, half will goto preamp part of 8000A(not been use) --> sould level become  ~ half.

When i do internal separation, full signal will go directly to the power amp section of 8000A, the microphonics occur so i guess i shall reduce the amplitude of signal by increase the resistor to solve this problem.
5#
SSWONG 發表於 2008-8-26 13:44:26 | 顯示全部樓層
Cat,

Don't need to watch the DVD already... i know how to solve /reduce it....
6#
SSWONG 發表於 2008-10-10 17:21:55 | 顯示全部樓層
Hi just for sharing.

In case those cd 33, bada player owner got the problem of pressing the eject and CD tray don't move out... problem most cause by the contact of the device attached. just use sand paper to remove the oxidation...

this device at the bottom and attached to 1 of the motor.

本帖子中包含更多資源

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有帳號?註冊

x
7#
SSWONG 發表於 2008-10-13 09:37:34 | 顯示全部樓層
your contact cleaner is liquid type? try to use sandpaper and see...

frankly the cable also always give problem especially the falt cable is very sensitive....since my pplayer working properly now so i had decided not to mod, open or do anything on it....
8#
SSWONG 發表於 2008-10-14 09:15:12 | 顯示全部樓層
Cat,

In case i want to use the cd 33 DAC board to make a separate DAC so that i can DIY a CD trnasport using better cd pickup like cdm9...do u think it is possible?

I'm quite frustrated with the sony kss213 & the cd mechanism on my player.....
9#
SSWONG 發表於 2008-10-16 15:01:45 | 顯示全部樓層
Hi Cat,

I had received your email. Thanks.

Frankly speaking, 1541/1541A is very analog, sweet vocal... but just not suit my taste.... i feel the 1541A is to flat, not exciting and the bass is really not my taste....

i think PCM type of DAC maybe more suit my taste....
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

GMT+8, 2024-6-10 06:58 , Processed in 0.023180 second(s), 19 queries , Gzip On.

© 2001-2011 Powered by Discuz! X3.2. Theme By Yeei!

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表