icefireman 發表於 2008-5-11 00:28:07

Question about metering the cardas power wire

Hi all,

I have a problem.I have a brand new 3ft cardas powder cables (for internal use) for hooking up new my ucd amp.But the meter (in Ohm) could not read anything when I hook up both ends.Even I hook them up in a short distance like a few mm, the reading is none.Anyone can tell me this cable is working or not.Thank you.

Icefireman

accphoto 發表於 2008-5-11 07:28:26

的線係漆皮線,你要用錫和焊槍煲的線耐的,的漆就會熔,咁先通電。

icefireman 發表於 2008-5-11 11:07:25

How long do I need to 煲的線?I already to use 錫和焊槍煲的線. But my meter still doesn't have reading.If any big bro can help, please call me 90123835.I think it is easier to explain on the phone.Thank you all.

Icefireman

accphoto 發表於 2008-5-11 12:55:25

Do you have a high temperature iron or 70W iron?normally, you can   puta lot of Tin on the wire and let the tin stay with the iron and the wirefor quite a while, you will see the paint melt, Take away the old tin and apply the new tin on the wire. Alternatively, you can use a sand paper, sand the wire until you see the copper. I do not like this as this will damage the copper surface.If you still have trouble, pm me and I will call you.

icefireman 發表於 2008-5-11 14:20:05

First of all, I only have a 40W iron.How much for the 70W iron?And I used sand paper, after that, the problem is fixed.

And there is another problem.Because I try to replay the signal cable (the silver color one which KK helped me to make it, that's why I don't know the construction) in the UCD amp.But I don't know how to wire it because one end had only 2 wires, and the other end had 3 wires.Do you know how to make it, Accphoto?Many Thanks!!!

kk_ho 發表於 2008-5-11 14:57:30

ICE,

Assume you are using 1 wire 1 shield cable

UCD board side --> RCA
Signal +-->RCA +
Shield cable --RCA -
Shield cable -- RCA -
Enable pin -- PSU Enable pin

Assume you are using 2 wire 1 shield cable
UCD board side   --> RCA
Signal +-->RCA +
Shield cable --RCA -
Signal --- RCA -
Enable pin -- PSU Enable pin

KK

First of all, I only have a 40W iron.How much for the 70W iron?And I used sand paper, after that, the problem is fixed.

And there is another problem.Because I try to replay the signal cable (the silver color one which KK helped me to make it, that's why I don't know the construction) in the UCD amp.But I don't know how to wire it because one end had only 2 wires, and the other end had 3 wires.Do you know how to make it, Accphoto?Many Thanks!!!
頁: [1]
查看完整版本: Question about metering the cardas power wire